The scriptures, both old & new are inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct II Tim. 3:15-17, I Thess.2:13
2. The one true God
The one true God has revealed himself a the eternally self existent “I am” Deut.6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Mt 2:19, Lk 3:22
Adorable God head - “Trinity”- not found in the bible but describes and distinguishes our understanding of one being of 3 persons, from other “gods and lords”.
... Distinction and relationship in the Godhead
... Unity of the one being of Father, Son and the Holy Spirit... Equal honour to the Father and to the Son. Jn 5:22-23
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitution work on the cross, bodily Resurrection from the death, and exaltation to the right hand of God.
4. The Fall of Man
Man created good & upright, image and likeness
of God but voluntary sinned against God.
5. The Salvation of Man: through repentance towards God and faith in the atoning work of Jesus on the cross.
6. The ordinance of the church: Baptism and the Holy Communion.
7. Baptism of the Holy Spirit: with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
8. Sanctification: “be ye Holy as I’m Holy”. Separation from all evil & dedication to God.
9. The church: The body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit into divine appointment for the fulfilment of her great commission. Each believer is a part of it.
10. Divine healing: It’s an integral part of the gospel.
11. The blessed hope: The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation.
12. The millennial reign of Christ: The 2nd coming of Christ, including the rapture of the saints, the visible return of Jesus with His saints to reign on earth for 1000 years.
13. The final Judgment: Where the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Those not found in the book
of life, together with the devil will be consigned to the lake of fire. Rev. 19:20,21:11-14,21:8